Traditionally, you have to visit a dealership in person to buy or lease a car. However, with e-commerce becoming a norm, is it possible to make an online car purchase? We’ll explain the process for making a Porsche online payment when making an online purchase.
How the Process Works
In light of COVID-19, we have made it possible to place a car purchase online. However, keep in mind our dealership is still open, and our dealers take great care to follow all federal and state COVD-19 guidelines. If you choose to keep the process purely online, then follow these steps:
- Browse our inventory and select your desired Porsche model, including trim, color, and any add-on accessories
- Speak with one of our representatives using our online chat tool
- Browse our site’s financial section and fill out your contact and financial information
- If trading your current car, use our online calculator to value your trade
- After the above steps are finalized, schedule the delivery of your new Porsche vehicle
The online process also applies to leases as well as the purchase of a pre-owned or Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
Schedule a Test Drive
If you choose to test-drive the vehicle beforehand, you’ll need to make an appointment to come by the dealership. When you make an appointment and fill out the forms online, we’ll have the vehicle ready by the appointment date.
Visit Porsche Nashua near Manchester, NH, or complete the purchase process fully remotely through our website. Acquire a model like the Porsche Macan – all in the convenience of your home or office.