Porsche AG is known for taking a somewhat conservative approach to the craft of auto building. After all, the Porsche 911 has been with us in one form or another for more than fifty years, and it’s instantly recognizable whether you’re looking at a 1967 model or one from 2017. So when Porsche promises an all-new car, as they’ve done with the 2017 Porsche Panamera, rest assured they mean it. The all-new Porsche Panamera will be available this spring to drivers from Manchester, NH to Danvers, MA served by Porsche of Nashua.
2017 Porsche Panamera: What’s New
Just how “all-new” is the 2017 Porsche Panamera? Here’s a hint: even the factory is brand new. That’s how seriously the company is taking their newest car. Here’s what else has been redesigned or revamped:
- Brand new Modular Standard Architecture, which makes its debut here before making its way to the rest of the Porsche lineup
- A new engine and transmission
- A new entry-level trim, which joins the Porsche Panamera 4 Executive, 4S Executive, Turbo Executive, and 4 E-Hybrid Executive
- The chassis and body, which now have a more graceful sense of proportion
- The layout, which is now five doors and sports a longer wheel base
- An updated infotainment system
- Plug-in hybrids and rear-wheel drive models due later in 2017
- “Mobile office” options available to select markets, featuring multi-purpose seatback monitors, integrated rear tables and additional smartphone connection
2017 marks our fifteenth anniversary in our current state-of-the-art location at 170 Main Dunstable Road in Nashua, NH. We can think of no better way to celebrate — no better anniversary gift, if you will — than the 2017 Porsche Panamera. However, we feel you really can’t go wrong with anything in the past or present lineup of Porsche vehicles. Whether you’re looking for a new SUV like the 2017 Porsche Cayenne or a proven performer like a certified pre-owned Porsche 911, there’s no better place than Porsche of Nashua!